Sunday, December 30, 2007

Till then.

This will be my last post for 2007.

How time flies. Now, 7 more hours later I'll be leaving for NS. Although I won't be leaving for good, I'll still be leaving lots and lots of things and people behind. For instance, the new bunch of friends that I got close to within a month. My high school buddies. My study mates. My parents. My home. My room. My everything.

I have never left home for so long before. I remember staying over at a cousin's place which lasted a month and the furthest I went was UK, and thats only 2 weeks. This time, I'll be leaving for 3 months. 3 whole months for good-without luxury. 3 whole months being independent. 3 whole months to make new friends. Not that I mind but, I'm already used to having certain people within this short period of time and this sudden change isn't much needed.


I remember counting down with them. I remember how they would laugh at me because I'll be leaving. I remember the times when we said, 'Who cares about ns. There's a month left. We can have plenty of fun.' Indeed, we had lots of fun. It was so fun I would love time to stop there and then. Then it was a week left. They teased and I laughed.

Our last supper together was loud chatter and guffaws. Snapping pictures away and being nice to each and every.

Wait, since when are they nice? They were that night. They really were. No sarcasm, no awful teasing. Just plain nice. I thought I was gonna cry, but I didn't because on the day I'm leaving, they'll be sending me off. Well, only 3 of them though.


The fantastic 5 (harhar, sounds poser-ish xD) at Kayu. Supper=Kayu. Most of the times anyway.


Jia Li. My only girl companion among the lot. Which means my act cute partner too. The one that would tease me kao kao alongside them every single time.


(Bastard. He had to wear that shirt.) If I stop fighting with him one day, well, that one day the world would become upside down and have no peace at all. I'm gonna miss Borders and your colleagues for getting sick of me. XD


They are far to gay for any descriptions.


Warren has been a really nice driver. he would fetch me around without grumbling. Just the occasional 'How are you going back later ah?' in a super duper sarcastic tone. Kuok Tjun on the other hand, has been quite mean to me although he CAN be nice but I don't think he wants to. That high ego fella can hardly accept defeat with his head held high therefore the constant arguing between us. The arguments are pointless most of the times but its fun seeing him all worked up to defend himself. harhar!! I'm gonna miss you both because only you guys would do that 'brotha thing' with me. :) Much appreciated.

Here's a very cute picture of Kuok Tjun that everyone has to agree with me that he IS cute.



See, no acting cute whatsoever. I just took up my cam and he very layan smiled at me. And that picture turn out pretty good. :) You can steal it if you want! Don't worry so much about your undang test. I'm sure you'll pass it. And when I'm back for holidays, you can drive me around. xD Happy working in Dome and be nice to all your customers.


"Sunday morning time to say goodbye
But I'll be holding you soon
Though I'm leavin', girl don't start to cry
I'll be thinkin' of you .... yeah

It's a lonely ride on the midnight train
I'm countin' down the days 'til I'm home again

How can i say when my words ever dry
How can I smile with the tear in my eye
Summer's so lost with rainin' in June
That's how it feels when I'm missin' you..."

Fuck blogspot. Another half of my long post went poof, just like that!

To make things short, fantastic 5 will be sorely missed. Fen, Ames, Ngiap Li and Janice too. Not forgetting Yench. xD

Here's my new year resolution.

1# Buck up on studies after camp.
2# Spend less.
3# Start saving $$$.
4# Cut down on late night outings.
5# Be a good girl to the parents.
6# Get along with everyone and stop getting myself into any sort of dramas. (harhar, lame)
7# Grow taller. (meh, doubt it.)
8# Start exercising.
9# Stop procrastinating. (you think so? xD)
10# No more liao la. Can't think of any. Will add more if I could.

Ok, time to hit the bed. Now bye everyone!

HAPPY NEW YEAR 2008!
Have a blast!

No comments: