Sunday, December 23, 2007

7 days left.

How time flies eh? Remembering very well that I got so so upset when I had to find out about it a day before school prom and having all the people 'congratulating me' during prom.

Now? 7 more days till I leave. Kinda sad that I haven't meet up with people I'm supposed to meet. Although I am having lots of fun with the current bunch of people but you know, I'm not the type that will leave my old friends behind. :P

Moving on, I got lucky today cause I bumped into my larling while doing some Christmas shopping. Jolly happy crazy. xD It has been a while since I last saw her. I've already received 2 since yesterday! :) Still having a headache on what to get for certain people though. Meh, never mind that. And I saw someone cute today. xD

I just realised that I have tuition on christmas eve. How depressing.

Anyway, the christmas mood didn't hit me like how it normally would. I think the mood sort of died. I no longer sing christmas carols at the top of my lungs anymore. harhar! I still cannot feel it lar. Why like that?

I wanna do more shopping, but there's nothing to buy. Bored.

No comments: