Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Applied for job.

Yep. :) But I don't think I'll be hired lar since I haven't got any phone calls yet. Sigh. Wasted my energy only. LOL. Was walking up down left right center at Queens in HEELS (heels cause I was out with Ting and I needed them to compensate for my lack of height, geddit?) yesterday to apply for 3 jobs and not get any. Meh, no next time. >=(

Was supposedly out with Ting Ting to watch 27 dresses ONLY. But she dragged me to find jobs cause we were too bored at home. Anyway, the movie was damn typical lar. Happy ending and all that jazz but but, still nice. :D Since I'm a sucker for chic lit.

And now, I'm bored. More like, lazy. *shamefaced* I'm supposed to go find a job today so that at least I can work at pc fair but looking at my state now, forget it. I rather die rotting at home. Some more I can die happy because I'm happy like that. :D

Dum dee dum.

I'm really pointless. Ah, what the heck..... Tarra!

No comments: