Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I think I'm gonna enjoy college.

Just got back from a laughter-filled lunch with em INTI people. ;) Really got my mind off things then. :D

So I kao tim-ed everything I'm supposed to. Pay the fees, got my schedule, attended the oh-so-boring orientation in the Lecture Theater, ronda the new campus etc.

I'm starting college this Monday yaw!

Happy happy. Though I was quite scared at first seeing so many UNfamiliar faces. Sheesh. That was before I met Ning's friends of course. :)

The best part is I won't be having classes on Friday. :) And I have 8am classes on 2 days only.

YAY!!! :) :) :) :) :)

Oh right, adtp no cute guys wan. Boo hoo.

Ok damn tired de. Had less than 4 hours of sleep last night. heh. Going to sleep liao cause I'm a pig like that.

Random note-I just downloaded a whole list of emo songs last night. Yum.

No comments: