Sunday, April 27, 2008

Emo at Momo.

Oooohhh, it rhymes. LOL

Was bloody cannot make it last night. One thing leads to the other so by the end of the night, I was drunk. Gone. And worse yet, not happy clappy drunk ok. It was grumpy frumpy drunk. Grrrr. Threw tantrum at all of them except Kel, Alvin and Farid.

Might come out with an emo post later or something. If I feel like it that is. Now I'll just spam pictures. :) Happy clappy pictures.

Super model search contestants.
Now send GM 15 to 36212 cause he is in the finals. :D

BEFORE :

AFTER :
Farid. My penghulu at kem syruz. ;)
My chee mui damn drunk. (kidding ok)
And lookee that, I am tall I can reach! Whee! xD

Everything ended at Ryan's place. harhar. Crashed over his place a while for a wee bit of extra booze for me. ;) Hey, its good ok, whatever brandy that is! Its sweeeeeeet! Yummers.

Can someone teach me how to while away a week without spending more than rm 5? Cause that's all I left after last night. Pfft.

If anything, nothing is gonna beat this.

No comments: