Monday, April 21, 2008

Hohoho.

I have no better title. Doesn't matter cause Friday pre test yaw!!!!!!!!!!

Although I still suck with lots and lots of hesitation dunno bout what but ya, PRE TEST! Ohmygod damn happy didn't think I could make it. (like I got some award only. xD sampat but true, I was really really really bad at driving no joke.)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

So ya, wish me luck ok. After pre test is another 2 lessons extra to make sure I am damn stable. My instructor doesn't want me to fail. Niceness. :)

Please pray that I don't fail pre test.

Wheeeeeeeeee.


Although I am quite happy bout this but there's still something bothering me. Something very omgwtfknnmcb wan. Sigh.

"He's one airhead using his parents' cash and thinks he owns everything in the world. Well he definitely missed out respect and dignity." - Quote Ngiap Li.


That's why I love her to smithereens. :)

No comments: