Sunday, April 20, 2008

Seriously,

do not believe what Ning said about me being drunk.

I WAS NOT!


I am tipsy but NOT drunk.

And neither did I went all touchy feely on Teik Hong. Don't believe can ask him. I was just... leaning against him cause I can't stand still for nuts. LOL. *shy*

So yeah.


If you wanna know who are drunk, I tell you- Julia and Warren. Super drunkards. :P

Poor Jack Jack have to take care of Juls but seems like he is more interested in his roti canai when we were at the mamak. And Ning took over his babysitting job and let him eat. LOL. And me? I bugged Kayin cause I was emo-ing. Ask him to take out his barcadi lime cause I wanna drink. LOL. He didn't la of course. If he did, Ning would've murdered him. Heh.

Warren was so drunk and he still insisted on driving. Tsk tsk. Some more got a few people in his car. Woi, people's life at stake la!

And Siew Li too. Puke 3 times. And she still drove us back. Thanks ya. And sorry for dirtying your car with lots and lots of sand. :) One word, she drives damn GENG!

*

Moving on, PICTURES! :)

Juls changing in the car! HAHAHA.
SiewLi. Our driver for the night/morning.
Thank you. :)
Juls and I.
Black-Red-Black. :)
Blacks.
The compulsory must have picture when in gurney.
Before Wen Ching came to join us.
With Wen Ching.I am still the shortest. *mumbles mumbles*
Fyi, I was wearing a tunic as a dress. Champion ok. Cause it was damn short. LOL.
Uh...
At momo. Before the raid. I lost one side of my hoop earrings last night. :( Ning too.
And that, was before the raid.
And before any of the guys came.


Not forgetting I bumped into Michelle and Farid at Gurney. Such coincidence. :) Damn happy. Cause I haven't see Michelle for ages. And Farid, well, he is the penghulu. Of course miss him lar. ;)

No comments: