Tuesday, April 29, 2008

NEED to shop.

What? I haven't been shopping for ages. And that's a good sign. This time I need to shop for necessities. Contact lens, new glasses (should I? cause my current one is quite um, geeky) and um, other stuff. I don't know what stuff but stuff.

I just need to buy la ok. I'm a girl, don't question me ok?

Some more right, college starting next week OMFG so soooooooooon. Hmmm. Lazy to study lar. Sigh.

Orientation tomorrow at 9am. Shit, I can't remember the last time I woke up before um, *shameless* 1pm. *shy away*

Now I'm busy downloading Gossip Girl. I know I'm damn slow la but its so so so nice. Thanks Fen. That helps a lot in easing up my boredom. Since I can't go out for nuts (no cash) so yeah, home all day, downloading and watching. And blogging.

No comments: