Sunday, April 20, 2008

First for everything.

First time clubbing.

First time got held up in a raid.

First time I lost my damn cellphone.

First time I lost RM50 cash.

First time I went tipsy I can't stand still for nuts.

First time having bottoms up every drink i had except for beer within a time span of less than 2 hours.


Had raid an hour or so later after we were in the club. Mega suayness I tell you. Scare the shit out of me. But good experience lar. :) 'Twas fun. Everyone scared and all. Heh. And I hate the officer for not letting me go to the toilet. Hmph. Lucky Wen Ching (is that how you spell her name she is so pretty and TALL) and Julia and a few of the guys were out of the club when they police came to raid. Meh.

Trust me, I dunno if I was being suay or anything. So MANY unfortunate events. Though i manage to had fun with them also.

And so sorry to Anna and Ryan and those that took care of me when my phone got lost/when I was tipsy high.

Thank you very much people.

The tipsy part was too damn funny I cannot recall much. I know I wa tripping over everyone and stepping at their feet. LOL. Had Ning, Madeline, Ting En and a lot more asking 'dear, you ok or not? Come, rest.' I didn't know I failed so bad at drinking. And thank you Aric, for calling me a loser cause of that. :( And Ning, for forcing plain water on me. Pffffffft. But I remembered I grab the beer instead when I got back from the dance floor. Wahahahahaha.

Oh yes, I dance. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

(Eh, seriously my memory isn't that bad. I can remember little things like that which means I'm not gone yet. The only thing I couldn't remember was the amount of drinks I had-brandy, vodka, beer and shots)

The card game was hilarious can die. Loved it. :)

I went hysterical when i found out my phone got lost when I was in the car. Dragged Anna, and Ning followed me back to the club to check for it. NADA! Got shooed out by people cleaning up in there. fuck you. Then the manager said he'll call if the phone's found yada yada. Anna and Ryan being too nice trying to console me. Ended up I yelled at them like ohmygod-I-don't-wanna-remember.

I was being so mean ok. Dunno for what also. But I just burst.

Ended around 4ish? Supposedly go mamak to sober up. Not likely to me la. I went mamak to SANE up. I was damn scary ok, one moment crying, another wimpering, then sobbed and kept quite till we reach subaidah.

Had to go cause Juls super cannot make it. Like dunno how many times worse than me. She was drunk la. Puke once outside momo then start talking gibberish. LOL.

After mamak, we went to the beach. Nyahahahaha. Ning and I can't stay still for nuts and we stroll along the beach (except I wish 'twas not her and its someone else. LOL) and start throwing sand at people. :D

So just got home all sandy and dirty. Boo. There's a few pictures we took. Update later. I just need to jot this down before I forget everything.

Ok, time to sleep.

I swear this is by far the most eventful day I had ever since I got back from camp. Damn shit. Need to go out more. Though this is definitely NOT healthy.

And now I'm itching to try flaming. Thank you Ryan.

T_______________________T

No comments: