Friday, April 18, 2008

Third.

Third driving lesson that is. After I got a hang of it, its not actually that bad?

Parking in the circuit was so bloody easy I couldn't believe it. Nyehehehe. The instructor taught me once and leave it to me already. As in no where in sight leave me alone to drive ok! He actually trusted me with his car. Waahahaha. I damn power also. Ok kidding.

Thing is, everything went perfectly inside the circuit except for on the road. He taught me jalan B and I screwed up. *shy*

T__________________T

No la, I got damn panicked cause cause THERE WERE SO MANY CARS ON THE ROAD!!!! The road already so narrow, some more so many cars-I totally freak la. Damn lousy I know. Hmmm.

T__________________T

But after that, I calmed down and still manage to drive back home safely and didn't get me nor my instructor killed. =D

Need to celebrate de. Wahahahahahaha.

College in 2 weeks. :)

And that's all for now.

TAN TING TING! NAH, UPDATED DE!!!!!!! xD

No comments: