Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Short kid.

Ning is ze anorexic kid,
Warren is ze rich kid,
Kelvin is ze.... um.... I forgotten what kid. :(

Short kid is me la dammit I'm always short like that what. Sigh. My best friend is heels now. They are fab, they make me tall but they occasionally like to kill my feet. Grrrrr.

Ok, so yesterday I woke up at 2pm.

MSN :
Warren- wanna go prangin with me and Kelv?
Ryn- but I just woke up.
Warren- faster la wanna go or not, Kelv is bugging me.
Ryn- pick me up at 3.

Another MSN convo :
Ryn- oi, wanna go prangin with me and warren and kelv?
Ning- uh, can also. Since I'm bored at home.
Ryn- get ready at 3. We come pick you up.

So that was our outing to prangin only to find out we go there for nothing. BISH. Headed over to Queens to meet up with Jack Jack and Juls for movie. They came so much later though. We ate early dinner at some toilet bowl place. LOL. "Short people use short plate"-KELVIN YOU NOT DAMN TALL OK! Grrrr.

Because all the while we were at Queens, HE cannot stop calling me a kid or calling me short. Pfffft.

Warren - Director.
Kel, Ning and Ryn - Scriptwriter for Congkak, Gasing and Wau.

Thats also another ROFLMAO incident. We were learning how to curse in BM but fail kao kao. Ended us making ourselves look foolish cursing in BM.

T____________________T

And yes, thats what we no-lifers do.

Meeting up with Leonard was damn fun also cause of him and his car/aunties fettish. Can die laughing lar. Some more Kelv and his kiam piah but no money buy. LOL. And TIAMO too.

T_____________________T

We watch Over Her Dead Body which was OK lar. Nothing much. Then headed home after that.
And supposedly knock out straight cause pre test next morning but kinda fail due to certain reason. Time flies and by the time I realised, its nearly 1am. Tried to sleep but failed again. So ended sleeping around 2.

Pre test was okay. No fail or whatever nonsense but my L license picture is SO GODDAMN UGLY. *cringe* The real thing is in one month's time so yeah should be fine by then. :)

*skips off*

No comments: