Saturday, March 29, 2008

May fifth.

Yes, my course will start on May 5th. Just registered this afternoon at INTI. The new building is damn new I like. :D Will be taking only 3 subjects so get to relax a bit. I think lar.

I'm kinda looking forward to it cause I've been a bum at home and no, it isn't fun! Its like I rather go to school than staying at home during the holidays feeling. Bah.

I know Christ is taking the same course as I am but prolly different subjects so its gonna be hard making new friends all over again. Meh. You know, like how I was worried I won't get any friends before going to NS, this is the same I suppose. Haiyo, I'm really gonna hate the whole 'hello, my name is Karyn and what's yours? Nice meeting you' that kinda nonsense lar.

Ughhhhh.

HEEEELPPPPP!!! x(

Cheng beng tomorrow. Was out with the parents to get some last minute stuff and I realised that the dead people are kinda lucky nowadays. Those people sell everything! From cars to clothes and shoes (the more common ones) to bags and brollies etc.

And those bags and shoes are designer stuff.

T__________T

But still so cool la, kan? xD

Oh, damn pek chek. My parents and their friends will be going down Spore without me!!!!
They are so bloody nice.

T______________T

Ok, nuff for now.
In camp. At DM. Sleeping on the couch outside Bilik Pergerakan on a Rainy day.
When those involved in performance were busy running everywhere.
I'm such a good helper. :D

Night all!


ps-I've been deprive of fast food lately. So kfc and pizza anyone? Cause I just had mcdizzies with the parents just now and I can't believe I wolfed down a double cheeseburger and nuggets all by myself. No wonder I is going sideways. Hmm. Still, cannot resist fast food kan. xD

No comments: