Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Sien kao kao.

Eat, sleep, hog on the pc & tv is what I do now. And occasionally going to queens when my driver-friends are free and when they are nice enough to spare some time for me. :)

Except for yesterday which was quite fun since I was out from noon till midnight. :) Out with Ames after her class. Ya lar, she damn nice to come all the way from Disted to fetch me out lar. And all we did was bum around the mall criticizing how ugly clothes are nowadays.. which was fun. Right, mimi? :P (damn no life, too I might wanna add)

Last minute decided to watch Ah Long resulting in that dodo head fella wanting to check my IC. meng-siasui-kan. Tsk. Thank god not many people around lor. If not I'm gonna dig a hole and bury my face there and then. Dammit, I'm legal already la. (not quite yet, but soon) I know I look young and that's a compliment but don't do that to me in public mar, I shy wan ok.

T_________T

We chao-ed after the movie. Mimi dropped me home as usual. :D Showered and went out again with the folks. Got some occasion la dunno what but I know I was there for the food, that's suppose to be it but my uncles and aunties all damn nice, they let me start drinking.

T_________T

Not good I tell you. When I hear glass clicking, it means happy happy joy joy drinking but my uncle pandai-pandai mengajak me, my mom and aunties to bottoms up. So we kena quite gai lar. Was damn high after downing wine as if its Ribena. My mom's worse but my dad remain sober throughout the night. Harhar.

I remember coming home and took up a good half an hour showering before hitting the hay. And I woke up at 5.30am this morning cause I cannot sleep.

T_________________T

Damn off I tell you.

Looks like I'm gonna kill my liver very badly if this continues. Sigh.

T__________________T


And I suppose being an alkie runs in the genes. ;P har har.

No comments: