Sunday, March 23, 2008

I is lucky today.

Hahahahaha. I am lar.

Point is, when I went for the 3hours damn boring can die theory thing for driving, Belinda was there!! I was not alone. My NS friend from Bravo was there. Same driving school some more. Such coincidence. :D

So yeah, throughout the 3hours we were talking like no one's business. From camp to the people there to other stuff. Thank god she was there if not I'll be bored to death like the other time when i went for the 5 hours kursus.

'Twas nice to talk about those stuff again. She told me lotsa gossips too. xD

And happier stuff, got my cd from cikgu Arul. :) And met ah duck too. Aww, missed him lar. Haven't heard him said the word 'rancak' for so long de.

Watched the video clips too. Quite nice la. Joel, you got the cd or not? I know you don't miss that place but, but... Damn nice lor. I miss those physical activities lar.

Been talking so much about camp today. Miss it, but I'm kinda looking forward to college. And for now, being able to drive. Dammit, i needa wait for a month! NOT COOL! >:(

No comments: