Thursday, March 20, 2008

Kem Syruz.

Finally i decided to get my lazy butt to do this. (read: procrastinating in studying undang. What? my test this Saturday la. I know I damn slow, hush now.) So here's how my camp looks like. :) Credits to Vincent from Bravo (whoever he is cause i don't really know him) cause i stole most of his pictures. harhar. Was suppose to wait for Ang ang's but well, it took ages. So there.

This is padang kawad. We would gather there every morning at 6.30 for senaman pagi/senamrobik. And of course, it is for marching too. Simpulan kasih night was held there too-damn touching night. Long story. heh.
This is the medic. Poor sickies have to walk up a slope whenever they lapor sakit. And the place where the car is parked-we sit there and wait for our turn. Which sometimes can be damn long. This medic is temporary, the permanent one is built beside the classes. Lucky 2nd batch cause when camp ended, the new medic is almost done. Bah.
View from wira's dorm I suppose. You see the lake, where we did our water activities there and you see the green roof-its our dewan makan. The empty space beside DM is padang sukan.
And this is the inside. A stage and empty space. Ceramah and all those nonsense held here. Ro-call too. :)Makan place. Wirawatis table la. Wira's another side. And yes, we have to arrange our stuff like that. harhar. Washing area/water splashing area. Behind DM-guys territory. They play volleyball and sepak takraw there during riadah.
Classes-character building, kenegaraan, integrasi, ppsb etc.
This is FLYING FOX! Wheee. Damn fun, although I was a bit scared while cmlimbing up the stairs. :P
And this.... is Alpha's flag. Alpha is my company so I'd say its the nicest flag among all. *proudproud* xD
This is MY dorm during layout.
This is MY bed-before. This is after. :(
Snap this pic when I woke up on the last day. Sigh.


So this is camp. I miss camp. Camp doesn't look that bad now, does it? And I just bloody gained another kilo. 43kg. OMFG. I am gonna eat and be fat and die ugly. Oh noes. (walau, since when am I so bimbotic?!)

Gonna get myself an iPod tomorrow, I guess. Second one in less than a year. What happened to the last one better not happen to the new one. If not.....

I'm still sick. Almost 3 weeks now. Can anyone tell whats wrong with me. Dammit. The throat is killing me. Grrhhh.

Ok, thats it. Taa for now. I'm hungry... Die la.

No comments: