Thursday, March 13, 2008

Suffering from boredom.

Bored.

Bored.

Bored.

Bored.

Bored.


Back from camp on Tuesday and went Gurney in the afternoon with mom. Got results yesterday and went to Queens with Ting to catch a movie. Today? Rot at home. I seriously have nothing better to do. I so regret for not learning how to drive before NS. Sigh.

One day of doing nothing productive. Other than eat, sleep, online and watch tv, I did nothing else. If going to the clinic counts. Cause I am damn sick. Dammit. I'm gonna cough my lungs out soon. Have been sick ever since wirajaya ended. that's like more than a week already.

Why la I always fall sick till so gai wan. Sigh.

Anyway, that aside, I actually am missing camp. Heh. At least I have better things to do there than rotting at home like now. And my friends... I miss them. Ah well. And definitely that cute guy. *squeals*

Anyone (preferably can drive) wants to go out? :D

No comments: