Tuesday, March 25, 2008

First driving lesson.

OMG I swear to god I'm "world worst driver".

I nearly banged into the same motorcyclist TWICE!!! And the curbs A LOT OF TIMES. And my engine died on me THREE freaking times.

If I went onto the main road, I'd prolly be dead by now.

T__________________T

Why am I lousy like that.

T__________________T

Is it me or is everyone else like that too on their first attempt?

I manage to do bukit twice cause I went to the wrong lane. LOL. I did the round-a-bout too, and my hands got tangled up. If thats not bad enough, when I'm supposed to hit clutch and break, I accelerated. Not to mention I'm always damn kan cheong in changing gears and letting go of the clutch.

WHY AM I LIKE THAT!!! YORRR.


I could definitely crash if it wasn't for my instructor to pull up the hand break many many times.

I wonder if I could pass. Sigh.

Ok, laugh all you want. I don't mind.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Alamak >.< I know I mati engin a lot of times ler xP
But takkan until your instructor pull on the brakes meh? You'll do better no worries! Try your best! =)