Friday, May 30, 2008

When life gives you a lemon,

Ask for tequila and salt and call me over!

HAHAHAHAHA.

I'm lame, I know. Howen's worse. Just in case you didn't know. :D


I know for a first when I said yes to this dance thing, I'm getting myself into trouble. There we go, body ache. Pfft. Ning ah, tummy pain ah!!!!!!!! Now, hello, counter pain!

Yesterday was NOT a good day. Not for me anyway. My day started to turn sour about 10ish. (some you know, i know, we know stuff) Christ got into accident so ppk-ed me for Econs class at 11. Tania ppk me mpw (which mean I'm left alone in class alone!) cause it was raining and she didn't felt like going to college. 2hours plus of mpw, alone, in front of the full blast air con with Sumitra right smack in front of me. As if its not good enough, my phone nearly KO on me-so I didn't get to wifi much. And dunno why blogger didn't wanna let me sign in. >=( And during (with Kel and Ben) dinner, I saw things that I shouldn't. Things that should be left in the past and never be brought up again. Things that ticks me off the moment I saw it. Thanks Kel, for listening to me whine in the car. Usual de la, kan? ;P

And now, I'm ppk-ing Christ and Tania because I'm left home alone without notice. YAY!

Happy working, Ning. I'll see if I can make it. =)

No comments: