Tuesday, May 6, 2008

6hours of nothingness in college.

Hello from inti library.

I have about an hour more to waste.

My english lecturer decided to not teach today cause its our first day. She gave us homework though. Write an essay about anything. At least 1 full page of A4 size paper.

I'm already done with it. Listening to songs on my ipod cause cant watch gossip girl. My battery will KO on me if i do.

Now attempting to read psycho but of course its not working. If not why would i be doing this. Lol.

Mummy Christ is sleeping beside me. Psycho is annoying like crazy. Ah the joy of being online with my cute little phone. Lol.

Ok, need to get back to flipping pages. If not i prolly wont get what my teacher is blabbing about later.

I had lots of sleep last night thats why i cant sleep now. Lol.

A very very bored Ryn, signing out. :)

No comments: