Tuesday, May 13, 2008

A quick update!

Sorry for MIA.

Didn't do that on purpose. I was bored and my life isn't all that interesting to blog about now since everything is back to the routine style. You know, wake up, go to college, hang around college, lunches with friends, go to class, home etc.

Oh yeah, I was away during the weekends. Went to Cameron Highlands to celebrate dad's birthday and mother's day with a couple of dad's friend. Nothing much to do over there except I MISS THE WEATHER!!!! 'Twas like summer in Leeds back in 2006. Ah, good times. :)

Ok lar, at least this is proper enough, no?

PS-Wei Fen, me update you tonight. tee hee. <3

PPS-Psycho suck bight time. Me no study. Me going to class. Me going to die. 3 hours wokay, don't pray pray ah. Some more me gonna study about the brains. Pfft.

Wokay, me going for 3 hours lecture now! Babai! ;) *waves*

No comments: