Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Damn shy.

Guess what? Dr K (my psycho lecturer) showed the damn class MY MASTERPIECE!! We were doing some assignment(first one yaw!) and since its draft work, I just scribble whatever points i need on a small piece of paper.

Scribble. Small piece of paper.

Dr K: You can always ask me for paper. I've got lots of them.
Me: No no, just drafting. *shy smile*
Dr K: Good one actually.
Me: *all smiles until she took up my masterpiece and show it to the class*

T_________________________T

Dr K: You see.. yaddi yadda.. She manage to cram the everything into this tiny little paper... Get what I mean? ... yaddi yadda....

T_________________________T


It was a compliment but I just CANNOT be proud of it. CANNOT man, cannot.

I know la, so not a girl's work la but what to do.
Its mine hor!
That's why I'm shy lor.
But alas, since the whole class saw it de, no difference for me to post it up here la.
Cause Mr Smiley doesn't know I own a blog so no harm done. ;)
And Ning's W saw also. *double shy*



So yeah, as long as my teacher likes it, so be it. Hohum.

The English presentation thing went ok. Got good luck wish some more! LOL. Christ know, I know, we know. LOL. 'Twas funny. LOL.

On a totally unrelated note, I think I'm subconsciously a very pathetic person. No, not as in crazy over guys pathetic pathetic. This is different. I am thrilled when I get gastric these days. I dunno why. The pain... actually feels good. Hmmm. Dunno. Something wrong. LOL.


I'm sorry about what I said because I didn't think twice.
I didn't know that hurt.
And I got annoyed because I was/am PMS-ing.
I'm sorry.
Just to let you know, you'll never come second.
Yes you, you know who you are.
I had enough-you should know that.
It better tone down already or I'm gonna burst, again.
Less than 3 hours of sleep didn't do me any good, either.

No comments: