Monday, May 5, 2008

Back to school.

College, I mean.

No more sleeping at the wee hours and waking up in the evening. Sigh. Though my biological clock isn't quite working, yet.

And I finally decided to kill myself. I took up Econs. Yay me. The teacher was damn entertaining but the subject was rather dry. Pfft.

"US is the land of oppurtunity, Japan is the land of earthquakes."

My teacher quite lame also wan k. ;P

Maths was ok lar. But I forgotten lots and lots of it already. Skipped an hour cause of orientation so when I went in, blur like sotong. My lecturer (shit la, not used to it ok. last time always say teacher this, teacher that. blah.) was teaching index lar. But she used some canggih terms so I can't make out what is it till this very nice guy in front of me borrowed me and my friend the text. Hehe. And first day got homework already lar dunno why my teacher like that wan. x( Some more right, my Maths class got 12 miserable students only. Hmph.

Moving on, Psychology. Dunno de. Seems hard. Beh syok. But got lotsa familiar faces in that class. Seniors lar. Damn happy. Cause not Christ and I only. :) Tomorrow, 3 hours, gonna DIE. And Howen so nice can. He found the psycho textbook and is gonna photocopy it for me, Christ and Jo when he gets his student ID. Which I dunno when. Still, I owe you a drink mister! ;) But he skipped Econs wan. xP

Er, psycho was nothing actually. Cause one hour only. The teacher was nice lar but she likes to criticisize Malaysians wan. But not in a bad way though.

So yeah, thats it. College was fine despite getting only 3hours of sleep last night.

Tomorrow, 8am to 6pm. Wish me luck!

No comments: