Sunday, May 18, 2008

Happy happy joy joy.

So yesterday, I went out with the parents and their friends for lunch. Yummy bah kut teh! *slurps* Then it was to Gurney since my dad needs to get his laptop check. Cause something went haywire yadda yadda. After all that nonsense, my dad and I went impulse shopping. He got himself a camera and I got some clothes, shoes and some other nice stuff. Wahahaha. Then tea break at Coffee Bean for my daily dose of caffeine fix and then it was dinner at Chilli's. Yummy Molten Chocolate Cake-damn bloody sinful. I'm so gonna get fat. Hmmm.

After dinner, dropped by my dad's pub cause my dad's friend was there. So it was quite boring since I was bonding with some lecturer from USM. LOL. Till one phone call from Warren. ;)

Happy happy joy joy.

The boys (yes kiddies. BOYS!) drop by to surprise me. Sho nice wans. But stupid dvd seller phua kang tao. Wanna bluff people also dunno. Pffft. And Ben's car window didn't like me. :(It hit my lower lips and it hurt like a bitch. Hmmm. Met new friend, Benson-he's 15 wokay! And he's out till so late. Bad ben influenced him to be bad. Hohum.

So we sit, drink a bit and talk and laugh at how fat Kel is and how pariah looking that dvd seller is. And we watched Peng Chew's yoga video clip. Damn hilarious can die. And I was busy sms-ing till at one point, I felt nostalgic and wanna cry. "Good night baby. Sweet dreams. I love you. Mwah." Ughhhhh. Jiwang.

Then they all went back around 1 cause Ben got work in the morning. So there, me is happy cause they were there to keep me company.

Good boys they were. *big fluffy hugs* :D

No comments: