Saturday, February 9, 2008

There goes my week.

I'm going back to camp tomorrow. A week of being in the comfort zone makes it hard for me to get out of it. A week is a tad too long I'd say; 5 days would be just nice. I've gotten so lazy within a week and the next thing I know, I MUST wake up at 5 am on Monday to be the discipline self again. Sigh.

I miss camp, I do. I miss the people, the activities even. But the fact that I would be deprive of sleep once again....


I am such a PIG. (of course, it's Karyn we are talking about.)
T______________________T

Moving on, this week have been quite productive. CNY cum camp necessities shopping, had supper with the fantastic 5 and some others, yum cha-ed, had barbecue session at Uncle Johnny's , steamboat at my uncle's, drinking sessions with the adults, gambling with the kids, movie with Ting and not forgetting the most important one, collecting ang pows!! :D

Class kenegaraan starts on Monday. And I'm gonna start my M-16 practice too. Whee, gun! After that would be flying fox, kayaking, canoing, survival camp, kembara halangan etc. Doubt we get to finish everything but pray for the best la.

Camp is not too bad so to the fifth formers of 2008, though it is wasting quite a lot of time but I guess the experiences and companies are worth it. :) Don't worry lar, ok?

On a totally different note, I might not be going to Disted. Wasting 300bucks on registration yadda yadda.. I don't care. I can't even decide on what to study now. If the moolahs is not a problem, I would love to study in KL. After all, I've got friends there. And my brother and cousin is there to keep an eye on me. Bah, why am I not rich enough. Sigh.

KL aside, it's either INTI or Disted. INTI is like 10minutes drive from my place and Disted is so goddamn far. If its not for SAM, I would've go to INTI. The problem is HSC doesn't have 2nd intake. Bah. My brother is so not encouraging me on taking up pre-U.

For now, whatever la. I have a month's time to think it over and my mom can settle it for me. I hope.

The only picture I could find for company Alpha,

(I know you can't spot me. Don't bother. :P)
This was taken on the 3rd day of Class Intergrasi.
Che Nat... harhar! Inside joke.
And that is us in our class uni.

Ok, that's it. I'll be back in a month's time. Miss me! Till then, take care everyone and HAPPY CNY once again. Oh, and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY in advance. :)

No comments: